It is for 'Zotero Standalone' version 4.
Sync with DropBox
- Create 'Zotero' folder in your Dropbox.
- Go to 'Tool > Preference > Advanced' menu & 'Files and Folders' tab.
- Set 'MyDropbox\Zotero' for 'Base directory'
- Set 'MyDropbox\Zotero\profile' for 'Data Directory location' (select 'Custom') first.
- If you don't have enough space, do not turn on 'Sync full-text content' at 'Tool > Preferences > Sync' menu & 'Settings' tab. I use Zotero Sync function only for the citation info.
- It only delete uploaded files, not the items in your library.